Article 1. Definition of terms
Student: a person who has registered with TaalTafels to take a course. Students who have already unsubscribed or completed the course are also included.
Employee: any person who works for TaalTafels, whether in an employment contract, on a freelance basis or on a voluntary basis.
DUO: Dienst Uitvoering Onderwijs
Processing information and personal data: consulting, collecting, supplementing, deleting, modifying and sharing data.
AVG – Algemene verordening gegevensbescherming
UAVG – Uitvoeringwet Algemene verordening gegevensbescherming
Third parties: the authorities and individuals who are not employed by TaalTafels.
Article 2. Scope of the regulations
The management of TaalTafels is responsible for the implementation and compliance with the AVG and UAVG. These regulations apply to all personal data processed by TaalTafels These regulations apply to all students. These regulations apply to both current and former students.
Article 3. Purpose of registration
The purpose of the registration is to obtain all information necessary to achieve the purposes of a language and integration company. The following purposes and situations may require the processing of personal data:
- Registration for and termination of a course,
- Intake and assessment,
- Registering with DUO to obtain a loan from the Civic Integration Act,
- Participation in satisfaction surveys,
- Processing of results and progress,
- Obtaining the necessary certificates,
- Processing and handling complaints,
- Other goals if the student gives explicit permission in advance.
Article 4. Security
TaalTafels is committed to keeping student information accessible only to authorized and relevant persons. The necessary measures will be taken to prevent loss or theft of the data.
- Papers and files are kept in cabinets that are locked.
- Digital data is stored on secure hard drives.
- The automated system is encrypted with a password.
- All the aforementioned storage locations of data are only accessible to authorized employees. Only these employees will have passwords and keys. All persons authorized to process personal data are bound by a duty of confidentiality.
Article 5. Types of data and consent
The following data is collected:
- Name, address, place of residence) data
- Telephone number and email address
- Bank account number
- BSN (Citizen Service Number)
- Contact details of third parties and contact person
- Personal data relevant for determining the level of education, experience (country of origin, education, profession, etc.)
- Medical information if necessary
In addition, progress and evaluations are also processed during the training. All the above data is obtained and stored with the explicit consent of the student. If it is necessary for data to be shared with third parties that are relevant to the course, this will only be done with the consent of the student.
The course participant has the right to inspect the stored personal data and can request access.
Article 6. Retention period of personal data
All stored personal data will be kept for a maximum of 3 years after the course has ended, unless explicit permission has been given by the student to keep it longer or unless there is a legal obligation that deviates from this.
Article 7. Provision of information to third parties
If necessary, (all relevant) information can be shared with third parties. These third parties are made aware of the conditions and restrictions for the processing of personal data.
Information can be shared with the following authorities:
- Employer of the student.
- Clients and referring authorities such as DUO, Municipality or educational institutions.
- Authorities that need information to issue certificates and quality marks.
- Authorities responsible for handling complaints and disputes.
- Authorities responsible for enforcing claims.
- Other relevant authorities after permission of the student.
Article 8. Publication of the regulations
TaalTafels informs employees and students of the existence and location of these regulations.
- The regulations are handed over to the student in writing and discussed together orally before the student signs the first contract with TaalTafels.
- Employees, both permanent and self-employed, are informed of these regulations in a personal meeting. They receive the regulations on paper. This always takes place prior to the execution of activities for TaalTafels, where they may come into contact with personal data of course participants.